Our Prayer

Our Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I have sinned against You and that my sins separate me from You. I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my sinful past and turn to You for forgiveness. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins, that He was raised from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become my Savior and the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You and to convict me when I sin. I pledge to grow in grace and knowledge of You. My greatest purpose in life is to follow Your example and do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 10, 2010 Kingdom Cause II


This Sunday, October 10, 2010 will be EPIC! 

10:00am Sunday School Class Hour 
Family Life Center

We will meet in the Family Life Center during the Connect4 hour. We will have a time of fellowship and encouragement. Personal stories will be shared and a brief devotional will be given. This will also be a time for any questions you may have about Kingdom Cause II.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

We need to decide if we want to do a Class Trunk for this event. We need some feedback and a volunteer trunk to decorate for the evening. We can decorate it anyway we want as long as it's not scary! Also those of you that have kids in high school that need to collect volunteer hours, this is a good opportunity to do this. We were thinking that if the class wants to do this then we could have a mini-social following the trunk or treat event somewhere with coffee and dessert! You can post a comment on the blog or send me an email, but let's decide if this is something the class would like to do.


Class Prayer Groups
Don't forget the prayer groups being organized for Saturday mornings. Contact Brenda Stephens for the ladies prayer group and Clif Dunaway for the men's prayer group. Both are being scheduled for around 8:30am on Saturdays. Locations are still being worked out, but let's commit to these opportunities to pray and support one another. Contacts are below:

Brenda Stephens
(864) 963-8441  Home
bdstephens@charter.net


Clif Dunaway
(864) 967-8015  Home
csdunaway@yahoo.com












No comments:

Post a Comment