Our Prayer

Our Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I have sinned against You and that my sins separate me from You. I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my sinful past and turn to You for forgiveness. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins, that He was raised from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become my Savior and the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send Your Holy Spirit to help me obey You and to convict me when I sin. I pledge to grow in grace and knowledge of You. My greatest purpose in life is to follow Your example and do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Operation Thanksgiving in Afghanistan


Hey Gang,

The Care Packages are on their way to Afghanistan! What a wonderful way to give thanks at thanksgiving - to our troops! Monica & Larand Spencer were our project leaders and what a great job they did pulling everything together and getting everything packaged and sent - Great Job! Monica also took some great pictures of the project that I've posted below.

I'm listing the names of the soldiers again for you to continue to keep in your prayers as our Care Packages arrive: Richard Padgett, Jordan Mayural, Jose Ruiz, Miguel Romero, Korey Ehinger, Jason Haight, Erin Patton, Joshua Hensell, Ryan Grigg, Robin Yerger, Michael Suarez, Jonnathan Burke, Vinvent Lopez, John Jackson, Donald McCutchan, Michael Snell, Robert Wilson, Nathan Baker.

Please continue to pray for each soldiers safety while in Afghanistan and their safe return home. Please pray that God will bless and touch each one in a special way through this thanksgiving gift from our class and that God will be glorified. Please pray that God will lead us to help someone else in a special way and give thanks to God for letting us be a part of His care and grace.

Below are the pictures from the project:
































What a great opportunity to give thanks to our troops for serving our country!

I want to thank each of you that helped and participated in our class project - it was a great success and blessing!

In His Love,

David & Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment